Parricide




I always declared myself more inclined to the incest than to the parricide. I’d rather sleep with my parents than kill them. I’d rather live together with them than endure their absence. I abhor those who choose hunting parents. I’d rather be in witches’ covens than in massacres.

I did not marry anyone. I abandoned my parents in their bed and locked myself up in a library. I prefer my home’s quietness than the annoyance of a really poor sexuality followed by apologies and lamentations.Parents do grow old pretty fast.



Translation: Héctor Ranea

Original title: Parricido Autora: Ildiko Valeria Nassr

http://flashfictionheliconia.blogspot.com/2011/05/parricide-ildiko-valeria-nassr.html

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser escritora

Los libros y el canto de los pájaros

El té y la literatura